What more can I say about these markers, other than the fact that they are amazing! This is my third set, after previously purchasing the 80 count fine/chisel set and the 48 count pastel brush/chisel set. I loved the brush tip so much in the pastel set, I ended up buying these to have all of the colors with the brush tip and to expand my ridiculous obsession.
1. Great value - I have never used Copic or any of the other fancy markers, so I can't compare these to those high quality ones. But, these are amazing and they won't break your budget! If I owned Copic markers, I'd probably be too terrified to use them because of how expensive they are. At least with these, I know if I dry them out from over usage, I can replace them without having to sell a kidney.
2. Easy to use - Even if you're like me and have never used an alcohol based marker and you only really use them for coloring books, these are easy to use. Once you get used to them, you'll be in love. (I mean, they aren't Crayola water based type markers, so they ARE different - not knocking Crayola, just saying they are different). They blend/layer beautifully, and you don't get the streaks you'd typically see with regular water based markers. Plus, the colors are bright and bold, which is awesome.
3. Amazing customer service - While doing a color swatch (HIGHLY recommend, as the actual color and the marker tip don't match as closely as you'd expect), I noticed I was missing a color and received a duplicate of another color instead. In addition, one marker's lid popped off at some point, and the marker was completely dried out. I reached out to their customer service, as recommended from their paper insert that came with the markers. Not only did they respond quickly to correct the issue, they repeatedly apologized for something that was clearly an accident and followed up after the replacements were delivered to confirm I had received them and that they were the right colors and were working properly. A++ for amazing service!!
Cons (that are easily avoidable!!):
1. The markers do bleed, which I think is pretty common with alcohol markers, so not certain if that's a true con for these markers, or just a con for alcohol markers in general. So, if you are a fancy-adult-coloring book type of person, just look for single sided coloring books (or search for pictures with ugly backside pictures, lol) and make sure and use a blank page or something in between, just to be safe. The marker set does come with a handy little silicone type page to go between sheets, but it's only about 1/2 the size of a standard coloring book page, so using a piece of paper is a little easier.
2. As mentioned before, the actual color and the color on the marker don't align as closely as I would have expected. After reading reviews prior to purchasing my first set, I saw this as a common con shared. However, taking the 5-15 minutes (depending on how fast you are) to do a color swatch on the cards they provided will show you the true color and basically eliminate this issue.
Overall, if you are on the fence... Buy these - you won't be disappointed! I'll be an Ohuhu customer for life. :)